Orange, California

once u subscribe to the magazines they call you back and ask if you would like to save some money.They ask you if would like to increase your monthly payments and make less payments so that in the long run you would save some money.

But they do not advise you that you are actually starting a new account. I found out because i checked my credit card statement and notice that they were charging me two times a month. I called and they stated that they do not have to give you that information. be careful!

they wil deny everything and send your account to collections.write down names and times when you call back to complain

Had an Experience with Active Periodicals?

Comments

Xlibris - Telly Tales III, Second Book Failed Promises! Xlibris "Telly Tales, The Adventures of Telly the Owl was published by Xlibris in 2010 with countless grammatical mistakes, and missing pictures that were part of the story! Marketing with the..." Read more Birds And Blooms - Scam Contest? Birds And Blooms "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more The Dark Parlour Magazine The Dark Parlour Magazine "The Dark Parlour magazine took in my photo submission but miscredited me. I contacted them about it and they refused to fix it. Than, they went on facebook and publicly..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more