Little Falls, New Jersey

This company made me think I was getting a free $1000.00 shopping spree(on line), 3 free magazines that would STOP after 12 mos. automatically. The only thing I had to do was pay 3.50 a week for the Time mag. I chose. Thats more than the cover price.

When they needed my personal info I was then wary of some kind of scam. I gave false info, and then in the end refused to give my credit card # for fear of ID theft or fraud. They try to make you sure they are a

co. in business for 35 years etc., but I never give my card # over the phone are they crazy??????

I went right to my computer and your other pissed

consumers let me know I did the right thing. I hope

everyone else does the same. Leslie NJ

Had an Experience with Active Periodicals?

Comments

CS

I received a call from them today said I had "won" a $1000 shopping spree. I asked how they got my name, and they said I had probably ordered magazines from them in the past, which I have not.

eric

your a smart one.i have got a watch from them and now they are telling me of the $1000 shopping spree.did research before i signed and sent in the paperwork for the shopping spree.

i am cancelling first thing monday morning!!!i just recieved the papers today.

Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more