Fayetteville, North Carolina

This company is a scam.They take your money and then apparently sell your name and address to order magazine companies.

I have received every magazine in the world that is being printed and not the one I ordered. I am now getting a magazine in the mail everyday and someday 2 of the same one in the mail. Stay away from them and don't answer the phone if they call you.

They claim that you can not cancel your subscription and must pay your account in full if you want out of the contract.Please run the other way when you see Active Periodicals name.

Review about: Active Periodicals Subscription.

Had an Experience with Active Periodicals?

Comments

Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more